Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter and receive your £ 5 Disney Store voucher or online e-voucher for the Disney store online, purchase a promotional stickered pack of 22Wash or 38Wash bio, non bio and colour Persil capsules. There is one voucher with every pack.
- To claim your voucher or online code visit www.persil.co.uk/beautyandthebeast and complete the webform, including choosing between the printed voucher for use instore or the code to be used online and providing personal details. For the entry to be valid, entrants must include unique code from the inside of the sticker on the pack, first name, last name, date of birth, address, email address and choice of instore printed voucher or e-code.
- The opening date for entries is 00:01 GMT on 20th January 2017 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 31st July 2017.
- The promotion is limited to ten prize claims per email address.
- No applications from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications or those not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to www.persil.co.uk/beautyandthebeast. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened or sticker is peeled back. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please call the Careline at 0800 776644 (Freephone). Please state your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you. You may be asked to provide photographic evidence of the sticker. Those who try and circumvent the code entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or has used fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- Vouchers need to be redeemed before 30 September 2017 and there is £5.01 minimum spend online. No minimum spend instore, no change will be given if entire £5 is not spent in one purchase transaction. Instore vouchers will be sent within 28 days and e-codes will be sent within 48 hours.
- The Disney Store voucher is subject to exclusions and Disney Store standard voucher terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the free gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and data controller: Unilever UK, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR