Let imagination reign with paper crown crafts. It creates opportunities for fun activities for kids.
Whether you’re a prince, king, queen or princess, this easy to make paper crown is fit for royalty!
Go wild with decoration – leaves, flowers, glitter, metallic paper and even plastic diamantes!
Then crown yourself, throw a royalty themed party or go on a family day out.
Use a template or find free templates like this one here.
Then follow these easy steps:
- Print and cut out one template per child.
- Prepare your ‘crown material’– cardboard or thick paper (an empty cereal box is good), ideally yellow or gold or whatever colour you like.
- Lay the template against the crown material, trace and cut it out.
- Follow the template instructions.
- Measure your child’s head to make sure you have enough material to go around. Remember, always supervise kids when they’re using scissors and be give younger kids a helping hand with cutting out.
- Now staple the segments together to create a crown.
- Decorate and enjoy playing happily ever after.