Want to spend more quality time with mum and dad? Then bring out your inner Picasso by making this homemade collage frame for a special pic. It’s a gift everyone will love. And it’s a snap to make too!
- Thick cardboard (an old cereal box)
- White glue
- A photo
- Wool or string
- Paint and collage materials
- Cut up cardboard to the size you need
- Place photo in the middle and draw around it with a pencil to create a border for your frame
- Turn the cardboard over
- Cut a small length of wool or string and form a loop
- Staple it to the top of the cardboard in the middle to form a picture hook
- Tape the loop with sticky tape if needed
- Turn the cardboard back to the right side and use your imagination to decorate the border as you like
Think out the box with decorations like buttons, pasta, drift wood, ribbons, paper flowers, Lego bricks, glitter, straws or pipe cleaners.