Rain and watercolour were made for each other with this fun activity for kids! It can be done in the rain...
It really doesn’t matter if your masterpiece gets wet and runs
In fact, it’s essential!
- Grab your paints and paper and head outdoors in your wet weather gear.
- Set up in a rainy spot and start creating – the wet weather will do the rest.
- See how drops of rain affect your pictures.
- Try to include the rain shower in your painting.
- Watch the colours swirl, run and drip off the page.
- When you’re done, bring them inside to dry.
Now that’s a watercolour painting like no other!