Why not bring the outdoors in by creating a kid’s garden inside your home?
Creative garden ideas are really this easy…
All you need is a balcony or space around a sunny window
- Dig through the recycling for a plastic container that will make the perfect plant pot.
- Rinse it out thoroughly and get mum to cut off the top.
Now the fun begins
- Gather your paints, glitter, colourful paper and glue.
- Then let your imagination run wild as you decorate your container.
Once you’re done, it’s time to get planting
- Add a thin layer of pebbles or stones to the bottom of the container. These act like a drain, preventing the pot from getting too wet while protecting the roots of the plant.
- Then fill the container with soil, plant some seeds and give them plenty of water – nature will do the rest.
Recycled gardening couldn’t be easier!