Animal charades is a brilliant game to play with your friends and can really spark your imagination. It can be tough sometimes, but that’s all part of the fun. Plus, if you know the rules you can be really creative. So, this is how you play:
- First, you need at least two people to play.
- If you’re the first player, pick an animal that you want to pretend to be.
- Then act out your chosen animal WITHOUT using words.
- Make noises or move like the animal to help the other players guess which animal you are
- Once the others have figured you out, let someone else pretend.
Now you know, go play. What animal are you going to pretend to be? A Rhino, a moose? How about a lion? Use your imagination and go wild.