Luckily, mud is one craft material you’ll never have to go too far to find! For this activity, just make sure you don’t use mud that’s been contaminated by animals.
- Line a metal tray with a layer of the thick mud
- Push the mud into the tray and around the edge with your fingertips
- Now go in search for pie filling such as pebbles, shells, sticks and pile them into your pie!
- Add some leaves for extra ‘tastiness!’
- Now pour some water onto your mud to make it runny and then drizzle it through your hand onto the top of your pie
- You can make strips or wriggles or if you like you can completely cover the filling.
Serve your delicious muddy pies to your friends and family!