FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Persil and England Rugby – ‘Count The Mud Splats To Win’
These Terms and Conditions govern the Persil’s ‘Count The Mud Splats’ ("Promotion") and apply to you so far as the law permits. By entering into this Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
1. This Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Unilever UK Limited, CSM Sport & Entertainment LLP, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
2. To enter the Promotion you will require internet access and an e-mail account. To submit a valid entry, you must fill out the entry form on the link https://www.persil.com/uk/dirt-is-good/give-rugby-a-try.html with your answer of how many mud splats along with your name, email address, phone number, which detergent you purchase and favourite detergent format (powder, liquid or capsules).
3. The competition opens on Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 18:00 hrs and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 hrs on Tuesday 15th December 2020. Any entries received after this time will not be valid.
4. All valid entries received before the closing date will become eligible to win. One winner shall be drawn at random once the competition has closed. The winner will win a signed 2020 Men’s Autumn Nations cup squad shirt, 2 x places to watch the England men’s squad training in 2021 and 3 x Persil 38W liquid detergent products selected by Persil. Please note the prize does not include travel to the training session, transport costs or food and drink.
5. The date, location and time for 2 people to watch England men’s rugby team training is to be confirmed due to Covid-19 restrictions. At first instance this would be to attend a training session in Teddington or Penny Hill Park in February or March 2021 for approx. 90minutes. Due to unforeseen circumstances of Covid-19 this might be postponed to a later date in 2021 as the prize will still stand. If the training session takes place but the winner can’t attend either of the proposed dates then an alternative date won’t be given.
6. Entries for the competition must be aged 18+ however for the England training session as long as one person attending the session is aged 18+ the second attendee can be aged under 18.
7. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
8. Entries are limited to one per person. Only one entry per e-mail account is permitted for the prize draw. Anyone found to be using multiple e-mail accounts to enter will be ineligible.
9. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. Any entry that is deemed as offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information will not be granted approval and will therefore be excluded from the Promotion.
10. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
11. By participating in this competition, you agree to release, discharge and hold Unilever UK Limited, CSM Sport & Entertainment LLP and the RFU harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this Promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12. Each entry with the correct answer will be assigned a random number, which will be entered into a random number generator. The first number selected at random will win. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the prize may be substituted for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promotion is to be the prize only and does not include any expense of any kind.
14. Each prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion, modify these terms prior to the closing date, vary details of the prize, or substitute a prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it. The Promoter is entitled to terminate or modify the Promotion or to modify these rules prior to the closing date by prior notice.
15. Prizes will be delivered by post. The winner will be contacted by email directly regarding attendance to the England Training Session. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not received by the winner.
16. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of valid entries received.
17. Following the prize draw, the Promoter will notify the prize winner by e-mail using the entrant’s e-mail account details within 24 hours of the Promotion closing. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final.
18. Prize winner must respond within 72 hours of receipt of being notified of winning to claim the prize by replying to the e-mail message. They must also supply their personal contact details including their name and an address, in order to send the product. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Promotion rules.
19. [HG1] The Promoter, Unilever UK Limited, and RFU and its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, any advertising and promotion agencies (and the directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns of each) shall not be held responsible for failure or delay to perform all or any part of these Terms including whether any training takes place, due to any act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to epidemics, pandemics, flood, fire, earthquake, drought or other natural disaster, war terrorism, civil unrest, riots or threats of war, terrorism, civil unrest or riots, any action taken by a governmental or public authority of any kind (including not granting a consent, exemption, approval or clearance), an event of national significance (including any day of national mourning) or any other events, which could not be predicted, controlled, avoided or overcome by the relative party (“Force Majeure Event”). The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, provide a replacement prize where available.
20. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this Promotion as may be reasonably required by the Promoter with no recompense and the winner, on behalf of themselves and their guests, agrees to such publicity and the use of their and their guests image in any media.
21. The winner acknowledges and agrees that the winning entry may be posted by the Promoter, Unilever UK Limited and/or the RFU on any social media and may be viewed globally.
22. The winners’ details (name and country) may be made available on request to those writing to CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP, 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ FAO: England Rugby Training Promotion within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
23. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter: CSM Sport & Entertainment LLP, on behalf of Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR.
Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR.
RFU means: Rugby Football Union
T&C’s apply. UK residents 18+ only. Closing date 23:59 15.12.2020.
To enter visit https://www.persil.com/uk/dirt-is-good/give-rugby-a-try.html