Persil and England Rugby – Persil’s 2019 Twickenham Pitch Day ("Promotion")
These Terms and Conditions govern the Promotion and apply to you so far as the law permits so please read them carefully.
1. This Promotion is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Unilever UK Limited, CSM Sport & Entertainment LLP, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
2. To enter the Promotion you will be required to register on the Dirt is Good Hub https://www.persil.com/uk/dirt-is-good/give-rugby-a-try.html (“Hub”). By registering on the hub, you will automatically be entered into the prize to attend a Twickenham Pitch Day. You must include your first name, surname, email address and then the name of your school or club team, the age group you are entering on behalf of and a contact for your school or club team. One-time only registration required.
3. Registration for this prize opens on Friday 7th June. The Promotion is scheduled to close at 11.59pm Friday 28th June 2019. (“Promotion Period”). Any entries received after this time will not be valid.
4. All valid entries received before the closing date will be eligible to win. Winners shall have the chance to win a place for their school club or team to attend the Pitch day on Sunday 22nd September, in the following categories:
o Under 7s - 4 winning teams, 8 places per team
o Under 8s - 4 winning teams, 8 places per team
o Under 9s - 3 winning teams, 10 places per team
o Under 10s - 3 winning teams, 10 places per team
o Under 11s: - 2 winning teams, 15 places per winning team
o Under 12s: - 2 winning teams, 15 places per winning team
Total = 184 places
5. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6. Only one entry per e-mail account is permitted for the Promotion. Anyone found to be using multiple e-mail accounts to enter will be ineligible.
7. No applications from agents, third parties, or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. Any entry that is deemed as offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information will not be granted approval and will therefore be excluded from the Promotion.
8. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. By participating in this competition, you agree to release, discharge and hold Unilever UK Limited, CSM Sport & Entertainment LLP and any third party in connection with this Promotion harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this Promotion (save that nothing shall limit any party’s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by their negligence).
10. The entries for each Prize are drawn at random by an independent judge from all registered entrants received by the date/time of the relevant draw. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the judge is final. Given the nature of the prize, unfortunately in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Prize cannot be substituted for an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. The promotion will provide food and drink for the members of the team who are there due to a team member or affiliate winning on behalf of their team or club. Travel and accommodation will not be provided.
12. Each Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or otherwise not received by the winner.
14. Following the prize draw, the Promoter will notify each Prize winner by e-mail using the entrant’s e-mail account details.
15. Each Prize winner must respond within 48 hours to claim the Prize by replying to the e-mail message. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Promotion rules. None of the Prizes are transferrable, therefore if the Prize must be taken on a particular date and the winner is unable to make that date, then unfortunately we cannot substitute the Prize and another winner will be chosen.
16. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable Prize to another entrant.
17. The Promoter, Unilever UK Limited and each of their group companies and contractors will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Promotion or as a result of participation in the Promotion and any activities the prize winning entrants and their guest/s undertake during participation in any event and whilst travelling to and from any event, or as a result of winning, collecting, use or enjoyment of any Prize, or if the Promotion does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter, Unilever UK Limited and their group companies and contractors for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for the Promoter, Unilever UK Limited and their group companies and contractors to exclude or attempt to exclude.
18. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this Promotion as may be reasonably required by the Promoter with no recompense and the winner, on behalf of themselves and their guests, agrees to such publicity and the use of their and their guests’ image in any media. They may also be asked to supply an image of them enjoying the Prize, where applicable using the hashtag #DirtIsGood.
19. The winners’ details (name and country) may be made available on request to those writing to CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP, 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ FAO: Persil / England Rugby Promotion within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
20. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP, Unilever UK Limited each of their group companies and contractors and any relevant venue for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any Prize fulfilment.
21. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter: CSM Sport & Entertainment LLP, on behalf of Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR.