UNILEVER STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN / THE UK / REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to enter.
- To enter, you must post your Persil parkrun Muddy Moment photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #DirtIsGood. Any entrant found to use multiple Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- This competition will be run at 12 selected Parkrun events during 2019. The opening date is 9am on the Monday following each selected Parkrun event and the closing date is 4pm on the Tuesday following the Parkrun event (following day).
- The promotion is limited to one entry per Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- The prize for each winning photo (one winning photo per parkrun event) is a year’s supply of Persil Ultimate Powercapsules (seven packs of 50 capsules per winner).
- All entries received by the closing date will be reviewed by an independent panel under the supervision of an independent judge. The best Muddy Moment photo in the opinion of our panel will win the prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram direct from Persil UK’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account (dependent on which social channel the winner used) within 3 days of the closing date 28 days of the closing date. The winner(s) must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name and address within 7 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to CSM Sport and Entertainment, 62 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AJ within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR