Volcanoes are one of the most powerful things on the planet. Ever wanted to know how to make a volcano in your own garden?
Here’s an easy volcano project
You’ll need to find a safe area with nothing else around it that has plenty of earth.
To make a volcano erupt, you'll also need:
- Some baking soda
- And vinegar from the kitchen
- Make a volcano-shaped mound about 30cm high.
- Find a long stick and make a hole down the middle.
- Carefully pour two tablespoons of baking soda into the hole.
- Now slowly pour in the vinegar and get ready to retreat as your volcano erupts!