Is there a park or wood near you where wild grass grows? Do you have some old socks?
If you answered 'yes' to both then here's a fun activity that will...
Turn those old socks into a living piece of nature!
- Wear the old socks over your shoes and stomp around in the long grass.
- Get the socks as dirty as you can.
- Once your socks are really filthy, put them in a clear plastic bag with a bit of water.
- Seal the bag and tape it to a window in a sunny place.
- After a few days you'll see your socks slowly sprout to life!
What a great way to recycle old socks and see nature work its wonders.