Persil Colour Washing Powder
- 21 wash
Finding a reliable stain remover that still keeps your colours vibrant can be tricky. Persil Colour Washing Powder helps remove tough stains, without letting colours fade. With our own unique formula, we take out the pain of removing stubborn stains and help keep your clothes looking like new for longer. Our powders are now even more concentrated; our new 50 g dose gives an incredible clean while using 34% less packaging, reducing the amount of cardboard in our boxes and trucks on the road. This washing powder is also made with biodegradable ingredients, the pack is 100% recyclable and it is effective at temperatures as low as 30 degrees – tough on stains, kinder to our planet.
- Persil Colour Washing Powder keeps colours vibrant, even on a quick wash cycle
- Our laundry powders are now even more concentrated; our new 50 g dose gives an incredible clean while using 34% less packaging
- This washing powder is made with biodegradable ingredients and the pack is 100% recyclable – tough on stains, kinder to our planet
- Persil Colour Washing Powder removes tough stains like grease, oil, mud, grass and chocolate ice cream, , even on cooler wash cycles
- Wash at higher temperature wash cycles of 60°C above for extra hygiene with Persil Colour Washing Powder (please refer to the garment's fabric care label first)
Use the dosing table above to determine the correct amount of powder to use. Add the washing powder into the dispenser draw. Always test the colourfastness of any new coloured clothes before washing. Wash light, dark, and coloured clothing separately to avoid fading or colour run. Choose the correct wash settings according to the care label of your garments and let your machine take care of the rest. Persil Powders are tough on stains first time even in a 30 degree cold wash. If handwashing, you may want to use gloves.