The correct dosing can work wonders for your wash. But remember that water hardness - and how dirty your washing is - can make a difference to the amount of detergent you need to use.
How to get the best results:
- Place one capsule directly in the drum before the clothes.
- Use 1 capsule for standard soiling and soft/medium water
- Use 2 capsules for heavy soiling, hard water or a washing machine from 6-8kg
- Do not use a pre-wash
Good capsule practice:
- Do not put in dispenser or use in washer/dryers
- Do not overload machine Not for hand wash or soaking
- Pre-treat difficult stains & for heavily soiled clothing, higher wash temperatures are recommended
- When washing at low temperatures use a non-delicate cycle
- Always follow the articles care label
- Do not wash flame resistant fabrics above 50°C
- Not for use on wool or silk Store away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
For more helpful laundry and washing advice, visit Cleanipedia.co.uk