Skip to content
- Many new clothes have finishes on them (to make them more appealing on the shelf)
- Wash new clothing before you wear it in Persil non-bio
- Fabric conditioners such as Comfort Pure are designed to make clothes feel soft
- Some sensitive skin may react to fabric softeners. If this is your experience, you may need to avoid using fabric softeners.
Bathing and showering
- Try not to spend too long in the shower or bath (no more than 20 minutes soaking in the bath)
- Don’t have the water too hot - water can dry the skin when it evaporates
- Instead of soap, consider using mild non-soap cleansers, such as Dove cream bar
- Try not to over stimulate the skin with excessive massage, rubbing or exfoliation
- Dry your skin by patting it with a soft towel
- Moisturise with a product like Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion for very dry skin
- When you go shopping, choose cosmetics, lotions and detergents that are labelled “dermatologically tested” and “hypoallergenic"