Looking for fun games for kids? Try your hand at marbles.
This centuries-old game can be played be indoors and out, entertaining you and your friends for hours.
What’s the secret? You got to have fun!
So, here’s what you’ll need:
- A small marble collection
- A marble pouch
- Chalk or string for outdoors
- Draw 3 feet wide circle (90cm) on a pavement in chalk or make one out of string if you’re indoors.
- Choose your shooter marble- this is your largest marble in the pack.
- Put 5 -10 marbles in the centre of the ring.
- When it’s your turn, kneel outside the ring and flick your shooter marble out of your fist with your thumb, aiming to hit many marbles out of the ring.
- Keep the marbles you knock out and have another turn.
- If you don’t knock any marbles out of the ring, leave your shooter marble in the ring and wait your turn while the other players play.
- Continue until the rings is empty.
The winner has the most marbles at the end of the game. Easy? Now shoot to win!