Persil Silk and Wool
We know it can be nerve-wracking to wash delicate clothes like wool jumpers, lingerie or silk dresses, but with Persil Silk and Wool Washing Liquid you don't need to be worried. Ideal for delicate cleaning and gentle stain removal, our liquid detergent has been specially formulated for machine and handwashing of delicate fabrics. It will be gentle next to your clothes and next to your skin as it contains no bleach, no enzymes and is safe for coloured clothes. Persil Silk and Wool will also renew softness in your delicate clothes and its new formulation will leave them with a burst of fresh fragrance. What's more, the new formulation of Persil Silk and Wool contains plant-based stain removers and comes in a new bottle which is 100% recyclable and contains recycled plastic. Persil provides gentle stain removal, while being kinder to our planet.
- Persil Silk and Wool has been specially formulated to gently clean and care for delicate fabrics
- With a new formulation made with plant-based stains removers, this washing liquid will remove stains and care for delicate items, such as silk, wool and lingerie, whilst being kind to the planet
- Persil Silk and Wool is gentle next to your skin and provides gentle stain removal as it contains no bleach, no enzymes and is safe for coloured clothes
- This washing liquid will renew softness in your delicates and leave them with a burst of fresh fragrance
- Our new washing liquid bottles are 100% recyclable and contain recycled plastic
- Persil Silk and Wool is suitable for hand and machine washing and is effective at low temperatures
Persil Silk and Wool is suitable for both hand and machine washing; you can wash your delicates by hand in a basin, tub, sink or with the hand wash cycle on your washing machine. If handwashing, we recommend using 30 ml per 10 litres of water, making sure the washing liquid dissolves completely and rinsing clothes thoroughly. If washing by machine, we recommend a 50ml dose either poured into the tray or into a dosing device to be placed into the drum. Make sure you always read the care labels on your delicate items and use the handwash/delicate wash cycles only.
- 14 wash