You may have noticed that each bottle of Persil small & mighty liquid comes with a Stain Eraser Ball. This handy little dosing cup and pre-treatment device is just one of the reasons small & mighty does such a good job removing the toughest stains, even in a quick wash. So how do you use your Persil dosing ball to get the best results?
The first thing you need to know is that the Stain Eraser Ball is designed to offer you as much stain removal power as possible in a single, quick wash – so you can spend more time doing the things you love with your kids.
Not only does it help remove stains, it’s also great for dosing; use the guide below to use the Persil small & mighty Ball to deal with stains and do a general wash. We all know that kids love to explore, and if possible, get a little messy in the process! Sadly, this can be a little tough on their clothes – but with the Stain Eraser Ball making laundry easier, you can handle whatever life throws at you.
Washing Clothes with Persil small & mighty: How to Use the Stain Eraser Ball to Pre-Treat Marks
When it comes to dealing with stains, speed is your friend: whip off the garment as soon as possible and start the pre-treatment process. If you find the stain has already dried in, however (mud on P.E. kits comes to mind), the Pop, Pour, and Rub method below will still work. Just check the label on your garment and on your small & mighty detergent bottle first to ensure the fabric is compatible.
- Pop the Stain Eraser Ball out of the small & mighty bottle.
- Pour a small amount of detergent directly onto the stain using the ball. Do this neat – do not add water.
- Rub the area gently with the bottom of the Persil Stain Eraser Ball to loosen the stain.
The Stain Eraser Ball is ideal for pre-treating marks because the small ridges and bobbles on the base can be used to gently break up ground-in stains. The roughness of the Persil ball will also ensure the detergent gets right down into the fibres, tackling the stain from the source. Just watch this video for a demonstration!
How to Use Persil small & mighty Liquid in the Washing Machine:
After you’ve used the Persil Stain Eraser Ball to pre-treat stubborn stains, it’s time to put your washing machine to good use:
- Put your pre-treated clothes in the washing machine. Don’t overfill it – you want a small amount of space on the top to allow your clothes to move around.
- Fill the Stain Eraser Ball with the correct dosage for your laundry load. This is indicated on the small & mighty bottle, and thanks to the handy bubble design of the Persil ball, is easy to measure out. Just fill up to the lower ridge for smaller loads, and the upper for large ones.
- Sit the full Stain Eraser Ball on top of your clothes in the drum. Pouring small & mighty out into the detergent drawer will also work, but this is the best way to ensure great stain removal action. It also means you don’t have to deal with a sticky dosing cup after you pour your detergent out – much less fuss.
- Set the machine to the usual setting for your fabric. If you’re short of time, why not adjust accordingly? small & mighty is designed to deal with tough stains even in a quick wash, so you can give yourself time for more important things!
Now that you know how to use Persil small & mighty liquid and the Stain Eraser Ball (and seen just how easy it really is), it’s time to give it a try. Wave goodbye to complex dosing instructions and difficult stain removal, and say hello to a quicker, more efficient laundry day.